Friday, 3 April 2015

White pearl

Hello lovelies! I know I've been really shitty at posting every week, but hopefully things will get better after the end of May. As much as I love doing this, I don't always have the time or the energy. 

How are you? My past few weeks haven't been the greatest and I've been struggling a bit. Don't really want to get into it too much, but I think I'm not the only one. There comes a time when you find it hard to keep your head above the water, when you're not sure what you are doing and why and it becomes hard to believe anything good can happen. You stop having faith in yourself and everything around you. You can't really do things properly if you don't believe you can do them and that further lowers your self-esteem. The only thing that goes through your head is: "I can't do this. I can't. It's too much." But that is where you have to stop yourself and these thoughts. They'll bring you nothing good and with every doubt you'll find yourself deeper and deeper in this shit. It becomes a circle that's hard to get out of, but you have to. When you want to give up on yourself, keep telling yourself that you can do it. Maybe you don't really believe it at first, but even faking it is better than putting yourself down. And if just thinking it isn't enough, say it out loud. Just say: "I can do this." It's simple, but it can work wonders. All the knowledge in the world can't help you if you don't believe in your capabilities. Instead of focusing on the negative, try to think of at least one good thing about yourself or your day and focus on that. Focus on what makes you smile, something that makes you feel warm inside. And it's hard to just forget all the bad, you can't just do it in a sec. But you can slowly replace it with something better, something that has a positive effect on your mental health. I believe in you. I know you can do it. The Universe has your back, you just have to believe that good things can happen and that they will. 
Okay, now a thing or two about my outfit. I've been wanting to do an all white outfit for ages but somehow I never got around to doing it. I paired my brother's white shirt with a white midi skirt that has gorgeous laser cut detailing to create a classy look and topped it off with a white blazer (that I've been wearing way too much). To spice things up I added my Buffalo platforms that always give my outfits that little bit of edge that I like. I hope you like it! 










I'm wearing: 

shirt - my brother's (H&M)
skirt - Zara
blazer - H&M
platforms - Buffalo

nails - Catrice, shade 71 CadiLILAC
lips - Essence lipliner, shade 12 Wish me a rose

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have an awesome day and I'll be back in a week or two!
Love you guys!
XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.