Friday, 10 April 2015

Lizard

Hello lovelies! I hope you're doing okay, I'm certainly much better. I mean it's a beautiful sunny friday, what more could one want? 
There's so much going on right now I can barely follow. The end of this schoolyear is already in sight and I can't wait for summer to come, but at the same time it feels like everything is moving too fast. It's like I just started high school and I'm already choosing the subjects for matura and thinking about which university to go to. And as much as it is scary, I'm also excited. I want to learn, I want a change of environment, new people, new experiences. I love what I have here, but I can't just stay in the same place for the rest of my life. I have to leave my comfort zone once more so I can grow and prosper, as hard as it may be. I get really attached to people and places, so this will be particularly difficult for me. And I know I'm not leaving just yet, but before I know it, I'll be finishing my last year of high school. I don't really know why I'm talking about this, I think I just wanted to share a tiny bit of what's going through my head right now. 
Okay, now the outfit. I'm absolutely in love with this blouse even though I seldom wear it. It's bright and bold, just like me. I found the pants in Zara while I was in Ljubljana on info days and they were on sale for just 12 €, such a bargain! They compliment the colour of the blouse perfectly and they also match my nails (I did not know that when I bought the nail polish though). Of course my look wouldn't be complete without a bold lip that clashes with everything else and I adore the blue and yellow combination. I finished it off with my trusty Buffalos. I hope you like it! 









I'm wearing: 

blouse - H&M 
shorts - Zara
bralet - H&M 
shoes - Buffalo 
nails - Catrice, shade 75 Khaki Perry's Firework

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have an awesome day and I'll be back in a week or two!
Love you guys!
XX


0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.