Saturday, 18 April 2015

A million dots

Hello lovely readers! I wanted to post this yesterday, but somehow I just couldn't get around to actually doing it, so it's here today. 
This past week has been really great, one of the best I've had in quite a while. It's mostly due to me doing some thinking and coming clean to myself and my close friends about some things that have been bothering me and just being honest. Every time I come to terms with another part of who I am, it makes me stronger more comfortable in my own skin. 


I came across this quote today and I think it goes with the theme of my week. Discovering yourself, finding yourself is important and I think we should all spend a lot more time building great relationships with ourselves, not just others. Figuring out what we want, how we want to define ourselves or if we want to do that at all. And it's hard for others to put you down if you know yourself because you know they are just talking bullshit and you aren't what they want you to think you are. I hope you understand what I'm getting at here. 

Now onto the outfit. I went with something really simple this week and it's sort of 50' inspired. The dress is so light and flowy and I love the way it falls on my body. I paired it with a simple red lip and loafers. I hope you like it. 










I'm wearing: 

dress - H&M 
loafers - Zara
lipstick - Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet, shade 08 Grand Cru

Thank you for reading and I'll be back in a week or so. 
I love you guys! XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.