Thursday, 23 April 2015

A beautiful lie

Hi lovely readers! I hope your week has been great so far and that it will continue to be so. I'm doing quite well if anyone was wondering. I have no more tests this week, so I can relax and enjoy myself. 
If you haven't noticed, I take one thing that happened to me that week every week and tell you what I've learned from it. Of course I don't want to go into detail, but I've learned to use these challanges that life gives me to better myself. If I can help anyone else along the way, that's just an added bonus
Most of us have experienced being lied to or decieved in any way and it hurts every time. Especially if the person in question is really close to you. And sometimes it's hard to just get past that and not hold a grudge against them. You can just feel the anger burning inside you along with the pain of being disrespected in that way. And that goes for every kind of being hurt, not just being lied to. But that anger is only hurting you. I used to resent so many people for the things they had done to me and I was only hurting myself by doing that. I couldn't really enjoy myself because I was weighed down by all this negativity I was feeling towards other people. And eventually, when I learned to forgive them and leave those things behind, I realized how destructive that was for me. It's so easy to hate people, to have negative feelings towards them and forgiving takes too much effort on your part. But it's so worth it. And don't get me wrong, you're not forgiving them for them, but for you. If someone hurt you, it doesn't mean you have to let them do that to you again. Especially if you can feel someone is destructive and it has a negative effect on your mental state. But you can still forgive them and move on, let it go and feel more calm inside. Inner peace is one of the best things you can have, honestly. 
Okay, now onto my gorgeous outfit. This is hands down my favourite outfit so far. I felt incredible wearing it and I think the confidence came through. There have been very few photo shoots where I liked almost all photos and this was one of them. I had such a hard time picking just a few of them and ended up with 12. It's my most elegant outfit, it's polished, but of course has a bit of edge (because it's me). I stayed classy with the pants and blouse, but the shoes and long blazer make it stand out. And of course, the beautiful hat that I've been searching for for the past year. 
I hope you enjoy the photos!













I'm wearing: 

pants - H&M
blouse - H&M
blazer - H&M 
hat - H&M
shoes - Humanic 
nails - OPI, shade Bastille My Heart
lipstick - Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet, shade 03 Hot pepper

Thank you for reading and I'll be back in a week or so. 
I love you guys! XX





2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.