Thursday, 19 March 2015

Denim extravaganza

Hello lovely people! I'm happy to be back in under two weeks (I hope we keep this up) with another outfit post. 
I won't be much of a talker today because I feel so exhausted I cam barely keep my eyes open. I haven't been sleeping much lately. Now combine that with stress and you've got a disaster (which is also the reason behind the mountain on my forehead). 

I really wanted to make a look combining all baggy clothes and denim on denim. To add to the edginess, I put on some green lipstick that gives me sort of a cold vibe and I made my brows a bit thicker than usual. I wanted to style my hair into two buns, one on each side, but they kept falling apart, so I just gave up (you'll see that hairdo eventually, I just need to get it right first). 









I'm wearing: 

jeans - Topshop
T-shirt - H&M
denim jacket - Zara 
Y.R.U. platforms - Nastygal

lipstick - Illamasqua, shade Apocalips 
nail polish - Catrice, shade 06 Bronze upon A Time

Thank you for reading! 
Love you guys XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.