Thursday, 29 January 2015

Colours of the RAINBOW

Hello lovely people! I've missed you so much, I've missed all of this. But I think some time off did me good. I like to do things as well as I can and when I think something isn't as good as it should be, I get really stressed over it. And that was sort of what happened with my blog. I was rarely happy with the way the photos looked, with the way I looked in them, the quality... And I also felt like I didn't put enough in it. So I realized taking a break for a while would be better than everything just collapsing later.
In this time "away", I worked on all of that. Because it's not about being the best, it's about growing and improving. Reaching goals isn't everything, sometimes the journey is more important. I started this blog because I thought it would be fun and it would be a great way for me to discover myself, my style and work on my self esteem. Things don't have to be perfect, honestly I don't even believe in perfection in people, but sometimes it's hard to not be overly critical of the work you do. It's okay if I miss a post, if I don't have time for it sometimes, if the photos aren't exactly the best,... I've come to terms with myself and hopefully that means, that I'll be blogging with pleasure from now on. 

Okay I just wanted to keep you up to date, but now lets go onto the outfit I have for you today. I've got a bit obsessed with sequins in the past month or so and I found this gorgeous matching sequin top and skirt and I absolutely adore both of the pieces. They are quite loud and out there, but that's just how I like my clothes to be. If I'd gone out on nye, this would have been the outfit I'd wear. I can still wear this stunning combo to school though. Because it's quite cold outside I also threw a white blazer over it and my long grey coat on top (it's not in the pictures bellow). 
As you may have noticed (some of you may already know this), I've cut my hair short. It's something I've been wanting to do for ages and I think my hair has never looked better. It looks healthier and this hairstyle suits my face better. 
Okay I think that should be everything, enjoy the photos and I'll be back with a new post soon!









I'm wearing: 

sequined top - H&M
sequined skirt - H&M
white blazer - H&M
platform sneakers - Buffalo

Thank you for reading!
Love you guys so so much and thank you for all the lovely messages I've received while I've been away. XX



1 comment:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.