Friday, 7 November 2014

Pastel world

Hi guys! First of all, I'm really sorry for not posting last week. I really wanted to do a Halloween post, but some things came up. But I'm saving the idea and I will probably do it sometime in the spring of 2015. 
Things have been interesting lately, I mean since you last heard from me. Interesting and unexpected and wonderful and awesome. Mostly full of emotion. I found the courage to do things that I've been thinking about for a while, but never had the guts to actually do it. And no matter the outcome, I feel better. I feel like the weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can actually breathe now. 
Okay, won't ramble on too much, let's go on to the outfit! I bought this lovely skirt in Topshop last week and I got it half off and oh my, it's was such a bargain. I love it to bits and it's just me in a skirt. Since it's this beautiful pastel blue colour I decided to keep the rest of the outfit pale too with a yellow crop top and white blazer and shoes. To clash the feeling of the outfit I put on some purple lisptick, just to spice it up a bit. 










I'm wearing:
skirt - Topshop
top - H&M
blazer - H&M
shoes - Buffalo

Thank you for reading and I'll be back in a week I hope! 
Love you guys! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.