Thursday, 23 October 2014

Summer vibe

Hi everyone! I'm rather tired from everything that happened this week and on top of that the sound of rain is really relaxing, so I'll probably fall asleep soon. 
Holidays are fast approaching once again and I think it's about time. School has been pretty okay so far, but I need to get some rest, charge my batteries. And with the holidays also comes Halloween. I have a few ideas, but I'm not really sure if I'll be able to execute them. I hope I'm able to make it work, because last year I didn't do anything for Halloween, even though I really wanted to. 
Okay, now on to the outfit. Once again it's more menswear inspired and casual. I wore these pants, that I haven't worn in 4 years, and paired them with a checked shirt that's only tucked in at the front. Finished it off with my birks style sandals, to give it more of a summery vibe, even though Summer's long gone.










I'm wearing: 
blue pants - H&M
shirt - C&A
sandals - seaside 

Thank you for reading! I'll be back in a week and until then, have fun.

Love you guys! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.