Thursday, 2 October 2014

Pink panther

Hi guys! It's Thursday again and I have another outfit post for you. This one is really colourful and fun and has absolutely no black in it. I had this pink skirt in my closet and I put it on. And while I was looking through my tops I had this crazy idea... Why not pair it with a bright red sweater? And honestly, I think the red compliments my skin tone and hair colour wonderfully. I love the whole look, head to toe. I hope you enjoy the photos: 













The pink skirt (that has a really interesting texture to it btw) is from H&M and the sweater is my mum's. My white platforms are by Buffalo. 

You may or may not know, but next Friday is the one year anniversary of this blog. I started it on October 10th 2013 and I think I've come such a long way and my style has evolved too. If you have any special requests please let me know and I just want to say thank you to all of you for supporting me. I appreciate every single one of you!
That'll be all for today. Tune in next week to see more of me and until then, have fun!

Love you guys! xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.