Thursday, 9 October 2014

50 shades of BLACK

Hi guys! Exactly one year ago tomorrow I brought the idea of having a blog to life. I had no idea what I was doing, but it felt right. I felt like this was something I had to do, for me. My confidence wasn't really at it's peak and I felt quite uncomfortable in front of the camera at first. But I feel different now. And that's exactly what I wanted to capture, my evolution. This was a way for me to express myself, to get a message out there. And I think I'm doing a pretty okay job. I learned so much about myself and the world around me this year, and this blog has been a big part of that.
 I had no idea so many people were going to read this, how many people I was going to inspire. 
I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you that have been following me, supporting me and just sharing this journey with me.  So thank you for all the feedback, the good and the bad. And I hope we can all keep this going for years to come!

Okay, now on to the outfit. This is my take on a classic elegant head to toe black outfit. I'm wearing the same skirt as I did in my first outfit post and paired it with an oversized sweater, my trusty docs and a black blazer. I finished the look off with a sleek ponytail and minimalistic make up. 











I'm wearing: 
black skirt - Zara
fluffy sweater - H&M
blazer - my mum's 
combat boots - Dr. Martens 

Thank you again for reading and I hope you have a great week!

Love you guys! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.