Friday, 26 September 2014

Time for change

Hello there lovelies! Today I have an outfit post and I'm very sorry for posting it late, but I just didn't have time yesterday. This right here is one of my all time favourite outfits (I know I've said this before, but I mean it every time). I just felt awesome all day long! And as you may have figured out, these are my favourite pair of pants and they just make every outfit look great and Asian inspired. The socks and sandals look just adds to that. Okay here's the outfit: 









I'm wearing my fave pants from Asos, H&M shirt, a pair of random white socks and birks that I picked up in Croatia. 

Okay that'll be all for today. I hope you enjoyed today's post and hopefully you'll be back next week!
Thank you for reading and have a great week. 

Love you guys xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.