Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Shut up!

Hello there! I'm starting September, and with it a new school year, with an OOTD post and it's the outfit I wore on my first day back to school. When I chose the outfit the night before it looked different and I didn't intent for it to turn out this way. I had a different jacket in mind and I didn't know I was going to need an umbrella. But in all honesty, I love it even more this way. Before I went out I literally just grabbed the first black thing on the hanger and it turned out to be my mums blazer. 
Well anyway, when I was looking at the photos I realized I remind myself of Mary Poppins in this look, even though it wasn't exactly inspired by her. I love how sometimes outfits become not at all what you imagined and it makes them even better. Okay, now here are the photos (and there are A LOT of them today, because I just love all of them): 















I'm wearing one of my favourite midi skirts from Asos, a flower print jumper from New Yorker and over it my mom's black blazer that she got ages and ages ago. The bowling hat is from H&M and the shoes are Y.R.U. 

The start of my school year has been okay. It's hard to jump right back into the whole school thing with being in school for 8 hours a day and studying and all that jazz. But I'm happy I can see my friends and boyfriend every day. I'm still adjusting to getting up so early in the morning and I probably will be for some time. But lets look on the bright sight of things! I feel, no actually I KNOW incredible things will happen this year and I'm just excited to take on new projects. 
I'm going now and I'll be back soon. Until than, enjoy and I hope you have a great week!

Love you guys! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.