Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Leather edge

Hi lovelies! Today I have another outfit post for you and it's the outfit I wore to school yesterday. Someone asked me if I only put on these outfits for my blog or if I actually wear them on a daily basis. Yes, I've worn all of the outfits shown here to school before or on the day of the photoshoot. 
Okay now on to the outfit. I have this new pair of faux leather trousers and I really wanted to do another tough head-to-toe leather outfit. When I was walking to the bus station I heard a boy behind me say: "Is she joining the military?" And yes, that was what I was going for. Edgy and different. Here are the photos: 












I'm wearing my new pair of H&M faux leather pants and a faux leather crop top from Asos. Over it I have my mom's jacket and my Dr Martens black leather boots on my feet. I finished the look off with a high ponytail and some gold detailing. 

Okay that'll be it for today. Hopefully I get my Buffalo shoes soon, so I can do a shoe unboxing for you and style them in my next weeks post. Until then, thank you for reading and have a great week!

Love you guys! xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.