Thursday, 18 September 2014

Gold star

Hello everyone! I'm back to posting on Thursdays, because it's more convenient for me to be honest and I'm starting with this outfit post. There are so many things I love about this outfit, but the best thing are the SHOES! I finally got my Buffalo trainers and I also did a shoe unboxing that you can watch here
Once again people were outraged, saying that these are the ugliest shoes they have ever seen. But on the bright side, at least they won't become insanely popular. I searched for people who own them (the white ones) because I wanted to see them in "action" and I wanted to have like a review of them. But I barely found anyone. I scrolled through thousands of photos on Instagram and only found a handful of people and the same goes for Google. 
Okay, enough randomness... Here are the photos: 













I'm wearing a gold jumpsuit from Topshop and my white H&M blazer over it. On my feet are my beloved Buffalos. 

That'll be all for today. I hoped you enjoyed the post and I'll be back next Thursday. 
Thanks for reading. 

Love you guys xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.