Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Summer breeze

Hello there lovely people. At once I am back with another outfit post. We took photos of several different outfits, because I'm going to the seaside with my family on Monday and will be there until the end of August. Because of the same reason there will only be one post a week from here on out. I just don't have time to post as often as I would want and I really want to give you only my best. If I find time I will post a video on Friday, but please don't be mad if I don't, because I have to see a lot of friends and just do some stuff before we go. 
Now lets get on with the post, here is my outfit that I have for you today: 









Again a casual outfit perfect for lazy summer days. On top I have a printed top from H&M and I adore how it shows off my back. On the bottom I have a basic black pencil skirt from Zara and my Asics running shoes. 

To be honest I can't wait until the start of next week to finally relax a bit. Just chilling on the beach, sunbathing, swimming and reading and than going for a run in the evening. Than at night I love going for long walks or watching the moon from the balcony. It's perfect for refilling my batteries before heading back to school. I will maybe share some photos on Instagram or Ask to let you know how I'm doing. 
I hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays! I will be back in a week (if not sooner). But until than, stay awesome!

Love you guys! xx

1 comment:

  1. Geat casual look! Your hair is amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.