Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Rainy day

Hi guys! I'm back and I'm so excited to show you this outfit. It's not that special, but I'm just in love with this jacket and it was so cheap I can't even believe it. It has a bit of grunge inspiration, but basically it's just something I would wear on a cold and rainy day like today. 
Enjoy!











I'm wearing my black maxi skirt with slits from H&M, a grey crop top also from H&M and my new denim jacket from Zara. Once again I pulled my Dr. Martens boots from the closet and wore some white socks with them. Finally I finished the look off with some basic makeup, my choker and braids. 

It's already August, I can't even believe it! Soon I'll be going to the sea side and than before I know it I'll be back in school. I can't say that I'm not looking forward to it, because I know it's going to be awesome. So many opportunities and new goals. But I also want to do as many things as I can during the holidays, so I don't regret anything. And I'm working on it, enjoying myself as much as I can. I hope you are too and I'll be back on Friday (hopefully) with a new video!
Until then, thank you for reading and you'll hear from me soon!
Love you guys! xx



2 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit, so cool <3

    heartshapedrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.