Friday, 1 August 2014

Laid back

Hi guiys! This outfit is very simple, but I'm in love with it. I'm wearing my converse sneakers for the first time in three or maybe four years. Back then my black converse were one of the favourite pieces in my closet and I completely destroyed them. But I barely wore these and now I want to sell them. Of course I have to honour them in an OOTD before that. So here it is.










The lace skirt is from H&M and the shoes are Converse (you all knew that). My blue T-shirt is a sponsor T-shit (covering up the logo with my hair) and I have like 5 of these. I wear them at home and sometimes I sleep in them. I wanted to combine the laziness of the T-shirt and the classiness of the skirt. 

Okay this is it for now, I'll be back next week. Until then, thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.
Love you guys! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.