Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Get the blues

Hello there lovely people! I present to you today another outfit post. I have to say, this may be one of my favourite outfits I've ever shown you. I just love how it's polished and elegant, but still a bit odd looking. And the green and blue colour combination is a win! When I first thought about putting this together I wasn't sure, but when I put it on: Baaam, it was great. And the blue lip was just a must a that point. 
I hope you enjoy! 










I'm wearing my favourite flower print culotte pants from Asos and on top I have a faux leather green top from Zara. The shoes are also from Asos and the bag is by Upaj. 

I've seen a lot of questions about what to wear for the first day back to school. And I want to just put it out there: No one can tell you what to wear. You do what you do best, be yourself. If you're scared because it's your first day at a new school and you don't know anyone and you're just afraid you won't fit in... Don't be. Be yourself. Wear what you like and act the way you normally do. That's how you make the best first impression, not by acting and dressing like someone else. And don't hold back too much, don't let fear cripple you and keep you from socializing. Different is good. No matter how many weird looks I get, no matter how many people don't like my style... I still get respect for being who I am. 
Okay I'm ending this post here, I hope you enjoyed it and I'll be back in a week. And as I said on my ask profile, there may be a chance for a shoe unboxing so if you want to see that, please let me know! 

Love you guys! xx






0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.