Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Black widow

Hello there lovely people, I'm back with another outfit post. As you know I'm at the seaside right now and it's gorgeous here. Right now I'm sitting on the balcony with a wonderful view of the sea having breakfast. Well anyway, back to my outfit. Again, it's all black. I don't know what's with me and all these black outfits lately. I was in Zara a few weeks back and I ended up in a dressing room with five black faux leather items (and one green one). I was like: Wow, that escalated quickly! One of those pieces is this gorgeous dress  and I got it on sale for a quarter of it's original price. And here's the outfit:










The black faux leather dress is from Zara and because it's such a statement piece I decided to make it shine just by adding my fave pair of shoes (my Y.R.U. platforms) and a dark red lip. 

Okay, now back to the seaside part. I'm here with my family so I'm alone most of the time and, don't get me wrong, I enjoy some alone time once in a while. But I know that even with all the books in the world (I do have seven with me) I will miss having some company (that isn't my family). It'll have to do though, because I have to make the most of these two weeks. When I come back it's right back to school for me (and most of you I presume). And I hope I will have no more problems with the internet so I can post again in a week!
Until than have fun and thanks for reading!

Love you guys! xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.