Friday, 18 July 2014

Yellow Forest

Hello there. I planned to make a video to upload today, but I didn't have any time yesterday and it takes ages for it to upload to youtube. So I have an OOTD for you instead. 









I'm wearing a neon yellow crop top from H&M and a Nike sporst bra underneath. On my bottom half I'm wearing shorts with a sunflower pattern from H&M and my shoes are Y.R.U. 

Just a little update, I'm going to a Bajaga concert today with Karmen and I'm so excited! We both wanted to go for a while now, but there was always something that got in the way. And also, my birthday is coming up! Don't have an idea what I'm going to do yet. I already got most of the presents (one of them were my Asics running shoes that I ADORE) so nothing that exciting. But I'll make it fun somehow. 
+ I know I've been talking about this a lot, but I promise I will upload the photos of the clothes I'm going to sell next week and I'm going to make a post about it too. So stay tuned!
I'm out. I hope you are all enjoying your holidays and I'll be back on Tuesday. 

Love you guys! xx



2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.