Friday, 11 July 2014

What's in my bag

Hello again! I have another video for you! And before you start telling me about the mistakes I made... I know. I've watched the whole thing and I do realize I made a few mistakes here and there. But I don't think it was bad enough to film the whole video again. So it is what it is... I don't think my English is bad considering it's not my first language. And it's also quite hard to speak on point, because in that very moment I'm not thinking about saying things correctly. 
Now, go watch the video! 


Love you guys xx

2 comments:

  1. your friend on facebook reccomended your blog to me and I must say I really do enjoy reading it! char xo

    halfofthebluesky.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.