Tuesday, 29 July 2014

UPAJ

Hi guys! I'm glad that Uroš is back, so I can give you more outfit posts. There will probably still be just one a week, because I'll be going to the sea side soon and I want to have some back up photos. 
As you may or may not know my friend Sara also joined us on the photo shoot and her photos are already on her blog
I wanted to post this outfit a while ago, but I really couldn't do it without this wonderful bag from a new Slovene clothing brand called UPAJ (in Slovene in means "to hope"). 
You can check out more of their stuff on their Facebook page and now you can also find them on instagram (@upajclothingline). 









I went for a more chic look with my wide leg striped trousers from H&M and a white blazer also from H&M. Under it I wore a pink T-shirt to spice it up and it is also from H&M (and it gets wrinkled reeeeally fast as you can see on some of the photos). On my feet I have my Y.R.U. platforms and in my hand is my UPAJ bag. 

That'll be all from me for today, I hope you enjoyed the post and you'll hear from me soon!
Thank you for reading, love you guys! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.