Tuesday, 8 July 2014

If I were a boy pt. 2

 Hi! Peter is back, today with a dressier ensemble. I like being a chameleon and I can easily go from being girly one day and full on guy the next. It's hard for me to stick to basics and just do the same thing day in, day out, so this is a perfect way to change things up a bit.








My brother gave me this white shirt and it's from H&M. The pants are mine and are also from H&M. I found this blazer in my mums closet and fell in love with it! I can't believe she was about to throw it out. The shoes are my T.U.K. creepers that I got off Amazon. 

Just so you know, I'll be making more videos this month starting this Friday. Uroš won't be back until the end of the month, so I have to find a way to keep it interesting here anyway. A have some photos left, so there will be at least one outfit post a week, but I'm gonna keep my promise to post two times at least. If you have any video ideas feel free to tell me. 
Okay saying goodbye for now, see you on Friday!
Thanks for reading! 
Love you guys xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.