Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Back to BLACK

Hi there! I hope you enjoyed the video. Today I have another outfit for you and yet again it's BLACK. Third one in a row to be exact. Everything about this is bold and out there. I hope you enjoy!










I'm wearing black hw shorts from H&M, Nike sports bra, my old faux leather jacket and Y.R.U. sandals. 
The black lipstick is by KIKO, thesunglasses are from Topshop and the choker is from Asos. 

I love wearing black even in the summer. It just always looks good. And the black lipstick... I know not everyone will be a fan of this. But I just LOVE it and I wish I could wear it every single day. I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, but I felt amazing. I wasn't even sure if I should buy it, but luckily I did and I don't regret it one bit. I like going out of my comfort zone, challenging myself. Because without that I can't grow, I can't improve. 
The last photo is of me and my dog Aron and I just had to post this picture, because he's the most adorable thing EVER. 

Okay that'll be all. Thank you for reading and I'll be back on Friday. 

Love you guys xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.