Thursday, 5 June 2014

Snow WHITE

Hi there! I'm back with this all white OOTD that I wore this some time last week. So here it is. 









Both the skirt I'm wearing and the jumper are from H&M. The sandals are Y.R.U. and the white socks are from Topshop. 

I'm currently redecorating my blog (which you aren't able to see yet). Even though I don't have to study any more, I still don't have much time on my hands. There's a lot to do on the farm, so I'm busy all the time. But hopefully there will be something done by the start of next week (no promises though). I'm changing the name of the blog and look of it too. Mostly I'm making it more personal, because atm it's not really. I hope you will like it, tell me what you think!
That'll be all for today, thank you for reading and I'll be back in a week. 

Love you guys xx

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.