Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Negative Creep

Hello lovelies! Another day, another outfit! This one is more casual and floaty than the last one and there really isn't much to say. So here it is.








The dress I'm wearing is from H&M and so is the topical print kimono. The shoes are River Island and the hat is also from H&M. The backpack is "borrowed" (permanently) from my mother. Oh and glasses are H&M too. 

This week started off pretty badly. The trip to Vienna had been cancelled which was really disappointing, because I was really looking forward to it. Me and Karmen also wanted to go to the Bajaga concert in Celje, but apparently they only sell tickets there so we had to postpone it. There are also some other bits and bobs that I would rather not write here, but the point is... Not everything is going exactly the way I planned. And I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem. I just wanted to say, look on the bright side. Maybe we won't go to Vienna, but we might go to Milan instead. It's still a nice trip and spending it in good company will make it even better. Okay, now I have to go, because we have an order for 50 kg of raspberries... And yes, that is A LOT. So bye, enjoy the post and you'll hear from me soon!

I love you guys! xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.