Friday, 20 June 2014

Japanese warrior

Hello lovelies! I was planning on posting a video today, but I filmed it twice and realized that I wasn't in focus. By than I had already run out of daylight and battery, so I decided to film it again tomorrow. That means that I will post it on Tuesday and Tuesday's post comes today. 
I found the inspiration for this outfit in Japanese culture. I have to say that I'm a big fan of their style and culture and a source of inspiration. I focused on the Japanese warrior for this one, the whole silhouette reminds me of their look. By the way, I'm IN LOVE with my new trousers and I can feel a new found trouser obsession in my near future. I admit I've been wearing skirts almost all the way through winter and in that whole time I didn't buy one pair of pants. Not one. And now I've bought 4 pairs in a week. Okay enough rambling, let's get on with this post!











I'm wearing my new floral print wide leg trousers from Asos, a grey crop top from H&M and my mum's jacket over it (she's going to run out of jackets if I keep taking all of them). On my feet I have my trusty Y.R.U. platforms. 

Well this is all for today. I'm thinking about doing more videos through the summer, especially in July, because Uroš won't be here. We will have a photoshoot soon, so I have at least one outfit to put out every week. If you have any ideas or suggestions for other posts, please share them with me and I will try to make it happen. Now I'm leaving you and I'll be back on Tuesday, hopefully with a video! 

Love you guys! xx


2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.