Tuesday, 10 June 2014

I don't care...I LOVE IT

Hi guys! It's Tuesday and what I have for you is yet another OOTD. I call this my I-don't-want-to-get-up-but-I-have-to look and it's basically a casual and comfy outfit. A basic maxi skirt (not too fitted), my brothers hoodie  and some trainers and I'm ready to go. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but I don't really care. As I said to UroŇ° when we took the photos, this is my I-don't-give-a-fuck look, because it literally looks like I've put on the first thing in my closet and went out the door not caring if everyone thinks I'm homeless. Here are the photos, enjoy! 








I'm wearing a green maxi skirt from H&M and a black crop top from Bershka. I stole the hoodie from my brother and the shoes are my second pair of Asics trainers. 

I'm going to say bye for now and hopefully I'll be able to give you two posts a week from now on. There won't be just outfits and maybe even a vlog! Now I have to go work, because I have to earn some money... Clothes and trips don't pay for themselves. 

Bye and thank you for reading! Love you xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.