Friday, 27 June 2014

Black is THE colour

Hi guys, I'm back with an OOTD and today the photos are black and white. Somehow these are one of my favourites yet. I kept the outfit pretty simple to achieve an elegant and polished look.
I recently made a facebook page for all of you that want to stay posted on facebook, because I don't want to add more unknown people to my private account. Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/INGeniousFASHION  If you want you can LIKE and SHARE it. The link to it is also on this blog right bellow the header along with link to my instagram, lookbook and youtube accounts.
Okay here is the outfit, enjoy!











I'm wearing a gorgeous midi bodycon checked dress that I ordered off Asos and my Y.R.U. platform sneakers that I got on Nastygal. That's basically it.

Right now I don't have much time to write, because I'm packing my bags for Italy tomorrow! I'm so excited, but I just wish all this packing drama will be over soon. I can never decide what to take with me on short trips. I don't want to bring too much, but I want to have more than just one option! And I drive myself nuts trying to pack only the essentials and not to bring my whole closet with me. Then, when everything else is ready, I realize I have no idea which shoes to wear. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but it's not far from the truth. And on top of that, I'm scared I will forget something important and ruin everything. Okay, instead of talking about packing, I should really get down to it.
Bye for now and I'll be back soon! Thank you all for reading and thank you for all your support. 
Love you guys! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.