Thursday, 29 May 2014

Power of mind

 Hi everyone, I'm back with another OOTD. It's the outfit I wore on Tuesday. This week we have more than enough time and we decided to have more than one photoshoot, so we'll have photos even if one of us is busy. But there will still be one post a week, probably on Thursday. Okay, so without further ado, here are the photos. 











I'm wearing a white midi skirt I bought in Zara last week and on my top half I have a basic grey crop top. The jacket belongs to my mother. I was going through her closet and I tried it on. She said it was too big on her so I took it and I just adore it. 

This week has great, to day the least. Today we had a self defence seminar and the instructor, or what you may call him, was a real inspiration. It wasn't just about fighting, it was about finding a confidence in yourself to stand up for yourself. About battling stress and overcoming it and reaching your full potential. I think those skills are really useful in life and the moves we learned could also come in handy. He teaches at Kempo Arnis and I'm seriously thinking about joining them. There mentality is great and it would be an awesome stress reliever. They also put great emphasis on psychology and real life situations. I don't know, maybe. But anyway, I really enjoyed myself today and I can't wait 'till tomorrow! And we broke a sweat too.
Okay that will be all from me for today. I hope you enjoyed the photos and I'll be back in a week. 

Until then, I love you guys! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.