Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Mourning Doll

Not going to ramble on too much today, because I have a test to study for. But I just have to mention, that I've been really inspired by creepy gothic things recently, and my fashion is also gravitating towards that. I would really like to thank Saša for suggesting this place for the photoshoot! Well enjoy:D














I'm wearing a gorgeous white maxi dress with lace detailing from H&M, a cross necklace from Topshop and the shoes are Y.R.U. and were bought on Nastygal. My nailpolish is Bastille my heart by O.P.I.

Okay unfortunately I don't have time today to write anything else, but I hope you enjoyed the photos as much as we enjoyed making them. 
Have a great week, love you guys! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.