Friday, 23 May 2014

A Sky Full of Stars

Hi everyone! It's finally Friday and I'm barely alive (which you'll be able to see in my photos unfortunately). The past few weeks were exhausting and I'm glad that school is almost finished. Things didn't go as planned, but nothing ever does, now does it? So I'm just happy the tests are over, because I can't handle any more. So now that I got that out there I can move on with my post. Today I have an OOTD for you and I hope you like it.









I'm wearing my gorgeous new Hayden boyfriend jeans from Topshop and on my top half I have a Nirvana crop top and my white blazer (which I totally didn't need today, since it was soooo hot outside). I finished the look with my new Asics running shoes, some lennons and a black bag. 

I'm going to make this pretty short. School is almost finished and I want to congratulate every single one of you. I think we all deserve an applause and if no one else will do that, why not do it ourselves? I think we don't do that often enough. We punish ourselves for the bad stuff, but never give ourselves a pat on the back and say: "You did well today, you really did!" 
Okay that'll be everything from me today. I'm going to make myself some strawberry ice cream right now, yuum. 
I'll be back next week and until than, have fun and enjoy every day:D 

Love you guys! xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.