Thursday, 17 April 2014

If I were a boy

Hi guys it's me again. Today I have a guest on my blog. It's my gorgeous friend Peter and I have pictures of his OOTD. Okay I'm just kidding, I don't have friends, so I dressed up as a guy instead. And I don't know about you, but I think I nailed it! Decide for yourself, here are the photos: 









What I'm wearing: My black highwaisted jeans are from H&M, the white shirt I "stole" from my brother, the black jacket I got a loooong while ago and I can't remember where and the denim gillet is from H&M. 

Okay so I admit I was too lazy to remove my nail polish. But it's still sort of believable. The reason why I wanted to do this is to step out of my comfort zone. No skirts, no make up. This blog was created for that reason, to do something different, something I don't feel comfortable doing. I used to hate being in front of the camera and now I actually enjoy it. I put myself out here every week, trying something new, and with every week I gain confidence in myself. It really is an amazing thing, this blog. 
You have to ask yourself: When was the last time you did something for the first time? If the answer is a long time ago, go out and do something new, something you're scared of. You might find yourself enjoying it more than you would've thought. 
Okay enough of me, I wanted to say a couple more things, but I have to go study. So bye and I'll be back in a week!
Thanks for reading! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.