Thursday, 27 March 2014

Three OOTD

FINALLY! I worked hard and it finally paid off. I know I promised that the video would be up last week, but some thing came up at school and I had to postpone it. And now after a whole night of editing it's up! I really hope you enjoy it, like it and share it if you do and hopefully there will be more to come.
And most of all I have to thank Uroลก, because without him this would be impossible. If you want to check out more of his work (photography) click here:  https://www.facebook.com/urospresernphotography

Thank you for watching, love you guys! xx



Here is what I was wearing and where I bought it:

OUTFIT ONE:
Red skirt - Zara
Black shirt - H&M
Kimono - H&M
Sandals - Asos

OUTFIT TWO:
Dress - Asos
Platforms - Nastygal
Green coat - Bershka

OUTFIT THREE
Striped crop top - H&M
Skirt - Asos
Platfroms - Nastygal
Trench coat - I don't remember, because I have it for some time now


0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.