Thursday, 13 March 2014

All the things she said


Hi guys! I'm back and I'm soooo sorry that I didn't post anything last week. Me and Uroš were both busy and we were filming for a video that is going to be on my blog next week hopefully! We have almost all of the footage for it, but I need to put it together and edit it. I'm still struggling with the editing software, but I hope it turns out great.

So today I decided to go for a school girl look. The photos aren't as great as they could have been, but here they are nonetheless.










On my top have I have this gorgeous grey knit sweater that I bought in Zara last winter and under it is just a basic white blouse. Mine is from H&M. On my bottom half I have a checked skirt that I got ages ago and I don't even remember where it's from. On my feet I have my platforms again.
My nail polish is still O.P.I. because I'm in looove with this colour and I can't get enough of it. Because someone was asking, the shade is called Blue my mind. 

Okay, so what has happened since I last posted? Nothing much really. My holidays have ended and I've been pretty busy since. Studying mostly, to be honest. And that will pretty much continue until the end of May. Only a few months left, can you imagine? It's like we only just started the school year. Still, I till the start of summer. No stress, long and warm sunny days, relaxing and hanging out with friends. What could be better than that? And I have a job to keep myself busy and to earn some extra money. When I want new clothes it comes in handy! I'm not going to ramble on too much, because my life's not that interesting at the moment. I hope you enjoyed my outfit!
Have a great week and if everything goes well I'll have a video up in a week!

Thanks for reading, love you guys! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.