Thursday, 13 February 2014

Wish you were here

Hi guys, I have a surprise for you today. Last week I had two photoshoots because Uroš didn't have any time this week. And on my second one, I was joined by a gorgeous friend, that also has a blog of her own. Her name is Sara and I'll put the link to her blog down bellow. I think the photos speak for themselves, so lets get right into it!















http://lookbook.nu/look/5842939-Wish-You-Were-Here


So firstly my outfit. I'm wearing a beautiful floral print pencil skirt from Zara and my favourite blue blouse from H&M, that in my opinion brings out the blue in the skirt. Over it I'm wearing my white blazer from H&M and on my feet I have black creepers. 
Sara is wearing a green skater skirt from H&M and a black top with mesh detailing. As for jewellery she has a gold chain necklace and gold rings also from H&M. On her feet she has a pair of lovely studded boots, that she got from Mass. 

I'm going to make this short, because I have to go study for a test that I have on Monday. But I just wanted to say that I hope you're all doing well. If you feel pressured in any way, in school or at home I just want you to know, that it will get better. So hang in there, push through it and soon things will turn around. As tomorrow is Valentines day you may even feel sad that you don't have someone to spend it with. I don't believe in Valentines day, in my opinion it's just a way for people to get money off you. But still, it's nice to have someone by your side, no matter what day. I won't see my boyfriend tomorrow, so I'll be alone too, but I don't mind. There's beauty in being alone, so enjoy it while it lasts. Have fun and don't think about the things that you don't have, be happy because you have your whole life before you! Have a great week, thank you for reading and you'll hear from me soon!

Love you guys! xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.