Thursday, 6 February 2014

The trial

Hi guys, I'm back and I have an OOTD for you again. The temperatures are FINALLY rising and snow is slowly starting to melt (or at least I hope so). That means we were able to do a photoshoot, and I could wear a skirt. I'm not really a big fan of pants so winter is torture for me, especially when it's really cold. And can I just say that I loove the colours in today's photos? The green contrasts my shirt beautifully and it makes it pop. Okay enough of that, here are the photos!









http://lookbook.nu/look/5818571-The-Trial

First of all I'm wearing my black skater skirt from H&M and on top I have a floral crop top also from H&M. I love the combination of floral and checked print, so I tied my red checked shirt around my hips. To keep me warm I put on my black faux leather jacket, also from H&M, a black beanie and gloves. And my black faux fur coat from Romwe is a must in this weather. And the backpack I took from my mum (as I often do), because I really like it, but I have no idea where it is from. 

Okay so there will be no rambling today, because I'm really tired and I have another photoshoot tomorrow for the post next week, because UroŇ° won't have time. So have a great week and you'll hear from me in a week!:D

Love you guys! xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.