Thursday, 27 February 2014

Black and yellow

Hi guys! I know I didn't post anything last week, but I had a good reason. I was sick and I had horrible headaches all week so I didn't go to school. I wasn't really in a state to have a photoshoot. But I'm feeling better now and I've been able to relax a bit, because we have holidays this week. And since I feel fresh and energised I wanted my outfit to be exuberant and radiant. And that it was. I bought this neon blouse 4 years ago and I only wore it three times, because I never really liked the way I styled it. So I decided to give it a shot today, and here are the results. 








The main piece of my outfit is obviously the neon yellow blouse that I got in New Yorker and since the colour is so bold I decided to keep the rest of my outfit muted. The black crop top is from Bershka and the skirt is from H&M. My shoes are Y.R.U. and I got them off Nastygal and on my head I have a plain black beanie. Because I still wanted to add a colour, I wore my green coat. I think it compliments the yellow really nicely. As for my nails, they are this bold metallic blue and I am absolutely in loove with this nail polish. The brand is O.P.I. if any of you were wondering. 

As I said before, I feel better. I have new energy to tackle all life's problems, especially school related ones. I started working out again and realized just how much I missed it. And we finally got some sunshine, and it's warming up too! Spring is knocking on our doors, I on the other hand am already preparing myself for summer. I ordered a pair of sandals online, along with some other bits and bobs, and I caaan't wait till I get them. I've been thinking about showing you the pieces in a haul and than making a video of how I style them. It was just an idea, but let me know what you think! :)
 So that'll be all for today, I hope you have a great week! Thank you for reading.

 Love you guys! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.