Thursday, 19 December 2013

You and I are gonna live forever

Hello lovelies! It's Thursday again and I have another OOTD for you. These photos were taken on the day of our anniversary, but I had a different post in mind for that day. So let's get right into it!









First I have on a black crop top with lace detailing and over it a simple black cardigan just to keep me warm. Over it I have my black faux leather jacket and denim gilet from H&M. These beautiful light high waisted jeans are from Topshop and on my feet I have my T.U.K. creepers. Around my waist I tied my red plaid shirt just to give the outfit a pop of colour. I finished it off with my black beanie and bold make up. 

These past few weeks have been crazy! And at one point I just felt like I would collapse and die on the spot, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. You just have to keep your head up and sooner or later the Sun will shine through. My motivation was holidays, just one more test and than Christmas time! And it was worth it, even though I might have failed somewhere. Yesterday I slept through the whole day, because I just needed to relax a bit and forget about school. I feel much better now, energised and ready for more relaxation. :D And today I got a mail that my coat has just arrived to Slovenia, just when I gave up. I already wrote to Romwe about a refund yesterday and buum the coat arrives. I take it as a sign. When you want to give up just hold on a bit longer. 
So if you have any tests comin' up just hold on, holidays are near. Anyway I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and that you spend it with loved ones. 
And you'll be hearing from me in a week!

Until that, bye guys love ya all! xx


2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.