Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Her eyes are a blue milion miles

Well I didn't post anything on Thursday, so I'm making my last post of the year on it's last day.
It would be the outfit I would wear if I were going somewhere. But I'm not, so I wore it yesterday for my date with UroŇ° instead. So here it is.












On I have my favourite blue blouse and a black cardigan over it, since it is sleeveless and I would be cold otherwise. On the bottom half I have my black maxi skirt with slits on both sides. In an ideal world I would be wearing chunky heels, but my ankle still hurts from the injury, so I wore my black Y.R.U. platforms instead. But I think they go quite well with the outfit. And the final piece is my black faux fur coat from Romwe that I absolutely adore! 

So here it is, last day of the year. I really hope 2013 was as great for you as it was for me. So many great things happened, and also some not so pleasant ones. But there has to be a little bit of everything, a perfect mixture of bitter and sweet. In a few hours the year will end giving you a chance for a new beginning. Even if you think that you can't you can always start over, forget the past and make things better for yourself. Make some resolutions and than work for your goals, that's all you need for 2014 to be the best year so far. And if you're happy with where you are in your life right now, continue down this path and reach for the stars. I wish you all the best, because you deserve it, even if you don't think so yourself. You have the potential, you just have to make the best of it. May 2014 be your year, be happy, be sad, be anything you want to be, because you can!

I love you guys, a BIG thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog and supporting me!
Happy new year to all of you! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.