Thursday, 7 November 2013

Walking on sunshine

Hello lovelies, it's Thursday so that means I have another OOTD for you today. Today was quite a sunny day, so I may look a bit washed up in the photos, but none the less...here's today's outfit!






 

So let's start with the clothes. On I have a lovely black maxi skirt with split sides that I got in H&M and a low armhole tank top with a photo of Johnny Depp from the movie Cry-Baby. On top I have my lovely faux leather jacket that I got ages ago. On my feet I have my Y.R.U. Quozmo Hi platforms that you've seen before and I couldn't go without my black beanie, that I later forgot at school. My nails are lavender again and on my lips I have a rich red coloured lipstick from Manhattan. As for my eye make up I just have a basic winged liner and some mascara. 

All good things eventually come to an end and so did our holidays. And we're back to school so that means tests, loads of homework and studying. But hey, why point out the negative? Holidays are fun, but for me it get's boring soon. I like to be occupied. I don't know, maybe I'm just weird like that. 
So we had this lecture about responsibility today and I found it quite interesting. It's true, we're on a constant search for excuses, especially in school. I'm sure most of you hear them on an everyday basis and so do I, even from myself. It's the easy way, just blaming someone else for the bad marks you get and the homework you never finished. But what good does it bring you? It just makes you upset with the world and the people around you and that's not an environment you can be productive in. You can't progress, make yourself better, because you start to believe it's not really your fault. To be totally honest I do that a lot, maybe not so much in school, but in life and I'm not ashamed to admit it. We all have flaws, it's what we do to correct them that counts. And I decided that I'll do just that. No more feeling sorry for myself, no more rethinking things that can't be changed. Life goes on, whether I like it or not. And being stuck in a moment that passed a long time ago won't help me. I have no idea why I'm telling you this, maybe I just needed to put it out there to make it more real. It's written down now and it will soon be posted on the internet, so no changing my mind after 0.2 seconds. Let's say I'll try to change my mindset by the end of the year, so I'll start 2014 a better person. I'm optimistic, I know.
Now away from all the serious life lessons, we got our class photos yesterday. Does anyone else find it amusing to look at the photo and analyze everyone? Maybe it's just me. But you can always see a little bit of everyone's personality in it. Every face tells a story if you spend enough time with those people to see it. Okay that'll be enough for today, I hope I didn't bore you too much. And I'll just add our class photo, because I feel like it.


We're a pretty lot, aren't we? :D

So that's it, you'll hear from me soon and until than have a great week and enjoy life! xx




2 comments:

  1. Odlicen stil, sem prov vesela ko sem te zdejle 'odkrila' :)XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O woow, no js te že nekaj časa spremljam in moram rečt hvala in enako :D XX

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.