Thursday, 14 November 2013

All the world is my stage

Today I have another Thursday OOTD for you. It was the first day this week that wasn't rainy, otherwise we would have to reschedule the photoshooting But luckily the weather was great and there was no sunshine this time! It was a bit cold though... Okay enough small talk, let's get to it. 







 
 
The main piece of my outfit is this gorgeous sporty black dress that I got from Zara a few days ago. Since it was quite chilly today I wore my green coat from Bershka over it to keep me warm. On my head I have my lovely black beanie that I've literally been wearing every day and on my feet my platform sneakers again. I really have to switch things up a bit. On my nails I have a lavender nail polish, that matches the colour of my glasses perfectly and for make up some mascara, black eyeliner and a red lip. 

I love art. I've always loved art, creating and exploring new worlds you never thought imaginable. I find myself to be quite eccentric in everything I do. I love being different and art allows me to do that. The only limits you have in art are the ones of your mind. You can go as far as your imagination let's you, and maybe even a little bit further. It helps you explore the darkest most inner parts of your mind and soul, that you hide even from yourself. It helps set you free from yourself. And that goes for drawing, painting and writing, as well as everything from fashion to acting. In the past few months I've been realizing just how much I enjoy the latter. I've always enjoyed acting, and if you think of it that way, it's basically lying. I've been doing that for as long as I can remember and maybe even way too much. Does that make me weird? Probably yes. This feeling of transforming yourself into another person, changing your mindset and everything around you, it's magical. The more I act, the more I fall in love with it. It's addictive. But than reality steps in and tells me to get my shit together and realize, that I will most likely get nowhere in life with this as a career choice. And it's more or less true. I know it is. And still, there's this voice inside me that keeps telling me I have to do this. That our of drama club is literally the best hour of my week and I start looking forward to it the second I get out of that classroom on Thursday. Oh confusion, doubting yourself is the absolute worst thing you can do. 
Enough of the rambling, I don't want you to fall asleep! So I'll just say thank you for reading and you'll hear from me in a few days or so. 

Oh and I almost forgot, I had tea with my lovely schoolmates today and since some photos were taken, why not post them:) Oh and for the record, Blaž and Matija were also there (since you can't see them in the photo), because what fun would it be without them? 


Love you guys, have a great weekend! xx

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.