Thursday, 10 October 2013

Welcome!

This is it, I'm finally doing it! I've been wanting to create my own blog for so so long, but I've never really done it. I don't know why. Probably because I wasn't sure of what to write about. So, I've decided that the  main theme of my blog will be fashion, my outfits or how I style different types of clothes, but I'll also include some bits and bobs about my life. And I've just realized I haven't properly introduced myself yet. My name is Ingrid Hrovat and I'm 16 years old. I live in a small town in Slovenia (for those of you that don't know, Slovenia is a county in southern Central Europe) with my parents and my little brother. At the moment I'm in my second year of gymnasium. I can also tell you that I enjoy running, drawing and most of all writing in my free time. This all for now, I hope you enjoy my blog and I'm looking forward to seeing your responses. 

Lots of love to all of you that are reading this! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.