Thursday, 24 October 2013

She moves in her own way

I'm back once again and surprise, surprise...I have another OOTD for you guys! And it's a coincidence, but this is the third post that will be posted on a Thursday, so maybe we'll just make this a regular thing. I wore this outfit yesterday, as many who have seen me already know. These photos were made in quite a hurry, because UroŇ° had to catch a train and I had geography, but to be honest I'm pretty satisfied with them!:D So let's start:








On I have my lovely high waisted shorts that I got in H&M, but originally they were a bit longer on the leg so I just cut them off. On the upper part I have just a basic black blouse and my faux leather jacket also from H&M. On my feet I have my T.U.K. creepers for a change and I got those off Amazon. On my nails (if you can see) I have my favourite Bourjois nail polish in the shade Lavande esquisse and it's basically this gorgeous lavender colour (if you couldn't figure that out from the name).

One more school week coming to an end and it's finally holiday time! I was so excited today when I finished my last test before the holidays, because that means I can relax and enjoy a bit today. I have some catching up to do with my favourite TV series, because I've been studying all the time. But it's paid off, since my marks are just the way I want them to be. So school on the side, everything else has been pretty much great this week (except for maybe the hours of sleep I got). In that moment when something bad happens it always seems like everything is just black and white, but you soon come to realise that that's not the case. So just smile, the happiness will follow sooner or later. Oh god, I'm just babbling here. 
I don't know why, but I always get so excited when I order a piece of clothing online. I'm like a little kid on Christmas eve, I check my mail every day for any updates and tell my dad: "Text me if it get's here!" So as you can imagine, yes I ordered something. It's a beautiful black faux fur coat and I've wanted one for so so soooo long, but I could never find the one. Too much excitement over one coat you say? It just may be so, but I don't care. You'll see it on my blog as soon as it get's cooler outside! I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to it haha :)

I'm thinking about replacing next week's outfit of the day with a post about confidence, because I won't have a photographer, so let me know what you think.
That'll be all for today, I hope you enjoyed this post and you'll hear from me soon!

Love you guys! xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.