Thursday, 17 October 2013

Bitter Sweet Symphony

I'm back and I have another OOTD for you today. This is an outfit I wore yesterday, so that means Wednesday I suppose. I was really happy to catch some sun this time, because the weather has been pretty shitty here the past few weeks. So without further ado, here is my outfit.





I'm wearing a tiger print studded sweater that I got off Romwe and underneath I have a pale pink dress from H&M. In the morning I also had a black biker jacket on top, but it got warm enough that I could manage without it. On my feet I have my beloved Y.R.U. platforms that I've been wearing non stop since I got them. I made the flower crown myself and my glasses are Diesel.

Much like the title I feel like my week has been a bitter sweet symphony. More bitter than sweet to be totally honest, but it had it's ups. You can get so comfortable in a relationship that you forget everything could change in a blink of an eye. You forget that nothing lasts forever. And than something happens and you start questioning yourself. Are you really the person you thought you were? Or are you really someone completely different, someone you'd promised yourself you'd never be. You probably have no idea what I'm rambling about. But it doesn't matter anyway. I need a break from life, but I don't think that's possible so I'll just stop confusing you and post this already.

Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot (even if you skipped that last part)! Love you guys! xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.