Thursday, 10 October 2013

A breath of fresh air

Let's jump right into it! Here is my first OOTD and it's the outfit I wore to school today. 






 
Photos taken by: https://www.facebook.com/urospresernphotography

I'm wearing a beautiful Zara knit houndstooth sweater, a black pencil skirt that is also from Zara, a denim gilet from H&M and Y.R.U. Quozmo Hi shoes that I got off Nastygal. I accessorized it with my black beanie and on my fingers I only have a gold ring that I got from my Grandma and red nail polish.

The photos were taken by my boyfriend, so of course I have to give him some credit! I'm not gonna ramble today, because I still have some homework to do, but you'll hear from me soon!

Love ya all! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
© 2013 INGRID HROVAT, AllRightsReserved.. Powered by Blogger.